Online Livestream Lecture CourseUPDATE: Due to COVID-19, Compliance Assurance Associates, Inc. (CAA) is offering online-only smoke school lecture sessions. The online lecture sessions listed to the right are open to all CAA students.
How it Works
- At least two livestream lecture sessions will be offered monthly.
- Texas (TX) livestream lectures fulfill TX state requirements.
- Texas students must participate in a TX livestream lecture session BEFORE field certification.
- Non-Texas students may participate in a Texas livestream lecture session, but should note that it requires a longer time commitment.
How to RegisterRegistering for livestream lecture sessions is completed through registration for a field session. Please see the instructions below that apply to your instance.
- Existing clients - registering for FIELD AND LIVESTREAM LECTURE:
Click here for instructions OR call CAA at 901-381-9960.
- Existing clients - LIVESTREAM LECTURE ONLY:
Call CAA at 901-381-9960
- New clients: Call CAA at 901-381-9960
Students will receive an invite email to the session with instructions on participation.
Upcoming Livestream Visible Emissions Lecture Courses
|09/20/2021 ⇛||Livestream Lecture|
|09/27/2021 ⇛||Livestream Lecture|
|10/04/2021 ⇛||Texas Livestream Lecture|
|10/11/2021 ⇛||Livestream Lecture|
|10/25/2021 ⇛||Texas Livestream Lecture|
POINTERS FOR A SUCCESSFUL LIVESTREAM CLASS
Read the instruction sheet before the class to understand what you will need to do to participate in the session.
Log in early to ensure your setup works.
Double check your information and test your microphone.